Each year more than 350 YMCA Volunteers contribute thousands of hours helping the Fredericton YMCA to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Whether you want to help people improve their overall health, coach children and youth, or work as a policy volunteer, the YMCA has a wide variety of opportunities to match your passion, skills and schedule.
- Knowing you are making a difference in your community;
- Developing new skills, increased confidence and enhanced leadership abilities;
- Making new friends from all walks of life;
- Gaining work experience;
- Being part of an organization with a history of giving back to its community;
- Gaining hours towards school co-op programs.
Interested in volunteering? Contact email@example.com for more information and volunteer opportunities!