MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHILE ACTIVELY EXERCISING. PLEASE RESPECT THIS GOVERNMENT MANDATE TO ENSURE SAFETY FOR ALL MEMBERS AND STAFF.
DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR TOWARD MEMBERS AND STAFF WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Covid 19 Regulations Effective Dec 28, 2021
- Appropriate, clean, indoor athletic shoes required.
- Sandals or open toed shoes are not allowed.
- Appropriate gym clothing that will not damage the equipment/upholstery.
- Wipe off equipment after each use.
- Unload bars and return all equipment when finished.
- Collars are required on all barbells.
- Do not slam weights. Lower to floor with control.
- Weights and personal items are not to be resting on benches/equipment. Use equipment efficiently so all members can access in a timely manner. During peak times, limit cardio equipment use to 30 minutes.
- Do not loiter on machines when not in use.
- Back up in front of dumbbell racks to allow others access.
- Abusive or inappropriate behavior towards members or staff will not be tolerated.
- Talking on cell phones while in the Wellness Centre is not permitted.
- We are a scent reduced facility. Please limit the use of scented products.
- No photography or videotaping while in the Wellness Centre.
- Personal belongings must be stored in the locker rooms or cubbies.
- Members 13-15 years old must wear their Teen Weight Trainer ID Card.
We reserve the right to periodically review and modify this document if deemed necessary.