YMCA of Fredericton is committed to a safe, inclusive, respectful and hygienic environment.
- Appropriate INDOOR footwear, such as non-marking, indoor athletic shoes (no sandals or open toe footwear due to safety concerns).
- Appropriate t-shirts / tank tops covering chest and midriff, athletic pants, legging / appropriate shorts are required in the Wellness Centre and Fitness Studios.
- Please wipe off equipment before and after each use.
- Please maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- Please return all equipment when finished.
- Collars are required on all barbells.
- Do not slam weights together or drop dumbbells, barbells or plates on the floor.
- Weights and dumbbells are not to be rested on benches or equipment.
- Members are asked to use the equipment efficiently so that all members can access equipment in a timely manner.
- During peak times, limit machine use to 30 minutes.
- Do not loiter on machines when not in use.
- Weights and other equipment may not be removed from the Wellness Centre.
- Talking on cell phones while in the Wellness Centre is not permitted. If you need to take a call, please step outside the Wellness Centre.
- We are a scent reduced facility. Please refrain from wearing scented products, colognes or perfumes.
- No photography or videos while in the Wellness Centre.
- Personal belongings must be stored in the locker rooms. No bags, coats or footwear in the Wellness Centre.
- Members 13-15 years old must be wearing a Teen Weight Trainer ID Card as proof of Teen Weight Trainer Orientation completion.
We reserve the right to periodically review and modify these rules if deemed necessary.