Please see below an important update regarding pool operations during the Orange Phase of the Provincial Recovery Plan.
- The pool will reopen with a revised schedule starting on Thursday, January 7th.
- All sessions require sign-up online or by calling the Welcome Desk at 462-3000 ext: 0.
- Online and in person sign-up for Thursday, January 7 is open starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Moving forward, registration will be open as of 5:00 am the day prior to their preferred session.
- Change rooms are not available before the session.
- Access to pool will be through the Universal Change Room.
- Outdoor footwear must be removed at the entrance of the Universal Change Room.
- Members must come dressed in swim wear. Over clothes can be removed on the pool deck.
- All bags must be left in the viewing gallery. Lockers are unavailable.
- Masks are to be worn at all times when not in the water.
- Showers are unavailable.
- Changing stalls in the Universal Change Room are available after the session to remove wet swim wear only.
To sign up online:
- -Click here.
-Log into your account using your email address.
- -If it is your first time logging in, use the “Forgot Your Password?” link and enter your email address. If you are unsure what email we have on file for you or you would like to add your email address in order to log in online, please contact the Welcome Desk.
- -If you are a current member, you already have an account, please do not create a new account.
- -Search “Activities” for the Aquatics program you would like to sign up for. To narrow your search, filter Activities by Category.
- -Click on “Enroll Now”
- -Select your name from the “Participant” drop down menu then click “Add to Cart”
- -Click “Finish”