Please see our Schedule : Orange Phase Feb 22
- Members are asked to arrive no earlier than 15-minutes before their child’s scheduled class
- The Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms will be accessible as “Family Change Rooms” only (Male guardians to Male Change Room; Female Guardians to Female Change Room)
- Lockers are available for use
- Showers are currently closed
- Towel service is currently unavailable.
Aquatic Program Descriptions
Orange Phase Feb 22
Orange Phase online Aquatic sign up
- -Click here.
-Log into your account using your email address.
- -If it is your first time logging in, use the “Forgot Your Password?” link and enter your email address. If you are unsure what email we have on file for you or you would like to add your email address in order to log in online, please contact the Welcome Desk.
- -If you are a current member, you already have an account, please do not create a new account.
- -Search “Activities” for the Aquatics program you would like to sign up for. To narrow your search, filter Activities by Category.
- -Click on “Enroll Now”
- -Select your name from the “Participant” drop down menu then click “Add to Cart”
- -Click “Finish”
Winter 2021 Swimming Lessons
The YMCA of Fredericton is offering a condensed lesson schedule that will require children to register for swimming lessons. Registration will be taking place on Sunday, January 31st starting at 7:00 a.m.
Lessons will start on Tues. Feb. 2nd – Sat. Feb. 6th and run for 8 weeks (including March Break), ending March 27th.
You can register online, or at the Welcome Desk (570 York Street)