We’re excited to launch a new virtual YMCA experience, free for YMCA members!
Through a collaboration of YMCA Associations across Canada working together, Y@HOME+ was created to bring a new and exciting virtual YMCA to our members and communities. Y@HOME+ includes access to hundreds of programming and services you can do both at home and at your YMCA. Your entire family will find something they’ll love!
- 30+ Live Fitness Classes Every Week including Yoga, YMCA Arriba, YMCA Barre, TotalFit and Bootcamp.
- 200+ On-demand Fitness Videos different workouts for all fitness levels and ages (including kids and youth!) to get active anytime, anywhere.
- Workout and Coaching Programs including instructional videos and workout cards that lead you through exercise routines you can do at the YMCA.
- Fitness Challenges for different levels of fitness to keep you motivated.
- Kids and Family Activities including arts & crafts, sing-along songs and camp activities
- Wellness and Health Programs including meditation, leadership development and diabetes prevention.
*Please note that some links will require you to be logged into Y@HOME+
How can I sign up for Y@HOME+?
Y@HOME+ is included in membership at the YMCA of Fredericton. Follow these steps below to sign up!
1. Visit the membership desk for your unique discount code that will provide you with free access.
2. Sign up for an account at www.ymcahome.ca/member
3. Create your login and enter your unique discount code.
For more information about Y@HOME+, read the FAQs HERE.