The YMCA of Fredericton will delay its re-opening until Monday June 8, 2020, following the official announcement made by the Government of New Brunswick on May 28. The province’s transition to the yellow phase of the Recovery Plan has been postponed by one week in light of the new cases of COVID-19 in the Campbellton/Zone 5 Region. https://fredericton.ymca.ca/About-Us/News
You have a lot to offer the YMCA. No matter how you help, you'll make a big difference in the lives of people in your community.
Each year more than 350 YMCA Volunteers contribute thousands of hours helping the Fredericton YMCA to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Whether you want to help people improve their overall health, coach children and youth, or work as a policy volunteer, the YMCA has a wide variety of opportunities to match your passion, skills and schedule.
Some benefits of volunteering:
- Knowing you are making a difference in your community;
- Developing new skills, increased confidence and enhanced leadership abilities;
- Making new friends from all walks of life;
- Gaining work experience;
- Being part of an organization with a history of giving back to its community;
- Gaining hours towards school co-op programs.
Interested in volunteering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and volunteer opportunities!