The Benefits of YMCA Membership:
When you become a part of the Y, you join a community of people who care about your personal success. We’re more than a gym: we’re a place where everyone belongs. A place where the generations come together. A place where kids play and adults thrive.
A healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. Your growth in mind, body and spirit is at the heart of YMCA membership, programs and services. With two locations and friendly, helpful staff, let the YMCA of Fredericton be a part of your health and wellness plan. Whatever your age or fitness level, the YMCA has something for you.
YMCA membership includes:
- Access to 570 York Street as well as 605 Cliffe Street (located in Willie O’Ree Place)
- Access to YMCA facilities across Canada
- Open gym and swim times
- Personal weight-training consultation
- Member appreciation events
- Discounted rates for specialty programs
- Use of squash courts