PLEASE NOTE: As of October 9, Day and Week Passes will not be sold until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring work environment, and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. At the Y, we all aspire to be our best. Our staff members care deeply about our community and the work they do with our members and participants. To ensure bias-free hiring that complies with accepted human resource practices, we determine candidate suitability by:
- Conducting an objective assessment of your skills, qualifications and experience against job related criteria outlined in job descriptions;
- Completing formal interviews for all positions;
- Requiring reference checks with two to three referees before a position is offered;
- Checking your credentials;
- Asking you to submit a criminal record check; and
- Appointing employees to full-time positions only after they successfully complete a mandatory probation period.